About Me

My photo
Anand, Gujarat, India
I am an Architect by qualification having graduation in Music sitar into practise of Building design, Interiors, Urban planing and Project management since 1988. Our team has executed several projects in the state. We operate from a lovely studio surrounded by nature and chill air on the Dandi Heritage Marg Gandhiji walked on. I am learning and sharing my views with students at School of Architecture Vallabh Vidhyanagar. Concentrating on Basic Design studio since 1999 as a visiting faculty. I wish to re-design each street of India and conserve all precious heritage monuments, not leaving rivers and lakes barren giving meaning to life and moral duties of each citizen.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kamal Patel on Street Culture


No comments:

Post a Comment